Welcome to Tableaux 2013
Tableaux 2013 will take place in Nancy, France on September 16-19, 2013.
This conference is the 22nd in a series international meetings on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods.
The proceedings of Tableaux 2013 will be published in the Springer series Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI 8123).
TABLEAUX 2013 will be co-located with the 9th International Symposium on Frontiers of Combining Systems FroCos 2013.
- October 14, most of the slides from the presentations are now online (see the program).
- September 12, a new social events page.
- September 12, the map towards the Tableaux reception site.
- July 17, the conference program is now available.
- July 10, early registration is now open (early until July 31).
- July 10, update of the invited speakers pages (title and abstracts).
- June 6, notification of accepted papers.
- June 6, camera ready version deadline fixed June 18, 2013.
- June 3, notification date delayed to June 5, 2013.
- April 4, the two workshops will take place on Monday September 16, 2013.
- April 4, the posters are available for download.
- Workshop submission: March 4, 2013
- Workshop notification: March 15, 2013
- Tutorial submission: March 23, 2013
- Tutorial notification: April 5, 2013
- Abstract submission: April 8, 2013
- Paper submission: April 15, 2013
- Paper notification: June 5, 2013
- Camera ready: June 18, 2013
- Conference: September 16-19, 2013